We understand when you are out searching for a company to support and service Office 365 for your company can be a exhausting task. Reading online and finding out what companies offer, then comparing….the deciding to take action. Everything you need to know is right here in this post! Then Contact us today for a no cost consult and see how we can become the most important part of your team, the team that keeps things running!
Our first meeting
During our first consult, we will ask many questions about your current desktop, network and data. We will need to know what your current Office 365 licensing procedures are, how many employees, do you have a local server, anything “special” too. Bring everything to our meeting, we want to know it all. This is help us create a game plan and offer a quote that best suites your needs.
What requirements do we need from you to get started?
- To be sure that we don’t miss anything, we have an onboarding checklist that makes sure we collect all of your information before we start your Office 365 migration and setup services. Our years of experience has proven we know what bumps in the road are coming, you just need to
Why we love supporting Office 365
All technical requests are completed by our local team of engineers with many years of experience. We consider our We consider Office 365 to be one of our favorite products to support as it’s
Who does the support at Wahaya IT?
- We do, all of your support is done right here out of our Baton Rouge location. There is no outsourcing here and we guarantee you will never need to call Microsoft for any issues.
- Consider us your one-stop shop and we guarantee you will never be on the phone with Microsoft for hours, our expert engineering team know how to fix small issues quickly and manage your updates for your computers and Office products to keep your work day, well…productive!
How does billing work?
- When you join our team to help support and manage your Office 365 services, everything is included in our monthly fees including. Yes, including helpdesk calls, training, special requests.
- We include your Office 365 services in our phenomenal service plans, so you can focus on your work and we focus on keep your technology up to date.
What happens when we sign you on
- Our core Office 365 services include account setup, migration from your old servers, implementation, aftercare, training and on-going support.
Products we support
- Office software upgrades, licensing and support
- Your email migration and on-going management of your Exchange accounts
- SharePoint migration and setup, training
- Microsoft Teams deployment and training
- Dynamics CRM configuration and training
- OneDrive installation and file management, training
More about us and other technologies we support
- Backed by technology experts, we help organizations gain the full benefits of existing systems, make strategic investments in implementing replacement solutions and maintain infrastructure that is secure, dynamic, and reliable. We offer a full range of solutions including a full managed services, mobile computing, Virtual CIO, IT strategy, virtualization, cloud computing, business continuity, network security and IP telephony.
Wahaya offers local support for Office 365 to all of the Baton Rouge area.